Remember that June plan post? This is how gaming is in reality: things change at short notice. You’ll notice my July plan is a bit different.
The biggest thing affecting my game play were the announcement of Flex raiding in World of Warcraft and This makes me want to play WoW again. I therefore changed my plans for June and focused on deciding who I wanted to raid with in Flex and getting that toon ready to raid. This took a remarkably long time – I thought about playing my hunter, then my monk (who is only level 72) before deciding to go back to my Retribution Paladin, Morrighan.
Below is a review of what I did and did not do and some notes as to why.
Green = achieved
Orange = progressed towards
Red = failed to achieve
Black = never expected to achieve this month
- Keep up with the Guild Wars 2 living story as it is released – Mostly – I managed all of Dragon Bash but missed some Sky Pirates of Tyria achievements, though I did get the meta.
- Guild Wars 2 monthly
- Do Eternal Battlegrounds jumping puzzle at least 10 times in Guild Wars 2 (dependent on WvW matchups) – WvW matchups did not cooperate
- Gear main toon for raiding in SWTOR – Very grindy and I did only a little of this
- Attend raids in SWTOR when possible
- Run each LFR at least once on Akandra in WoW – Completely changed my mind about my WoW focus
- Do at least 2 challenge mode nights in WoW – Completely changed my mind about my WoW focus
- Acquire consumables for challenge modes in WoW – Completely changed my mind about my WoW focus
- Run spare items through the auction house at least once in each game
- Write a crib sheet for Karraga’s palace
- Write a guide to gearing at 55 in SWTOR
- Write about the Titan reset, how I feel about WoW at the moment and a few other things I think are connected
- Write a crib sheet to getting your GW2 legendary
- Tidy up the blog
Long term goals
- Increase how often I stream the games I play by setting up a monthly streaming schedule (probably will look at this next month) – I have my stream set up and working now (took longer than expected)
- Use Twitter more
- Legendary tracker spreadsheet tool
- Sort out my reader so I can follow other bloggers better
- Level at least 3 toons to 80 in Guild Wars 2, one for each Order
- Level more toons to 90 in WoW including at least my Horde warlock and Alliance monk – Did a couple of levels on the monk and one on my Horde Death knight
- Get a legendary in GW2
- Complete all the jumping puzzles in GW2 – Did some new ones as part of the Sky Pirates achievement
- Level a Republic character to 55 in SWTOR
- Complete Heart of the Swarm