This is written for 8 man Hard Mode because thats all I’ve done! We ran the whole raid with two tanks (one an off-tank) and two healers. These tactics would likely be suitable for story mode and 16 man. Nightmare Mode may contain additional mechanics.
For all bosses:
- Don’t loot before the Master Looter. This can cause the loot to bug.
Annihilation Droid XRR-3
- He doesn’t move so turn him away and tank.
- Stay spread out and ranged should keep out of melee range to avoid knockbacks.
- Move out of red circles on the ground.
- When he casts Missile Barrage all run and hide behind the left pillar until it ends (apart from the main tank).
- At 8% he starts casting Missile Barrage endlessly so pop defensive and offensive cooldowns and burn.
- There is a reasonably tight enrage timer.
- Lava hurts!
- Tank Gharj at one end of each rock platform facing the edge.
- Have the ranged dps and healers huddle at the other end.
- Every so often Gharj destroys the platform you are standing on. Follow the rock path to the next one.
- After a while adds appear when you change platforms. Don’t dps them until you are on the new platform.
- Split your raid evenly (i.e. a tank, a healer and 2 dps in each group) and get in position by each pylon.
- You need to solve the puzzle to win. You work from bottom to top.
- Have one dps, then the other, click the left console as soon as it is available (they get a debuff hence the swapping).
- When the icon in the middle of the row matches the outer icons, click the Confirmation Console in the middle.
- Both teams must complete a row to proceed to the next one.
- Adds spawn as the fight goes on and become increasingly more difficult. Kill them ASAP.
- Each player has a mob to kill on their own.
- You cannot help another player or the encounter will reset. No dps, no heals, nothing.
- Healers take the Assassins.
- Tanks take the Juggernauts.
- DPS take the Marauders. Some have more health than others so assign dps appropriately if needed.
- Stand by your mob ready to start the fight. Some do knockbacks so place your back to something.
- Kill all the mobs within 2 minutes.
Soa the Infernal One
- There ares 5 phases es to this fight – 3 dps phases and 2 platform phases.
- DPS phase 1:
- Tank him in the middle.
- Avoid green stuff.
- Burn to 75% when the first platform phase will start.
- DPS phase 2:
- Tank him in the middle.
- People targeted with Lightning Balls should kite them away from the raid before running into them to take the damage.
- Get people out of mind trap ASAP.
- DPS phase 3:
- Lightning Balls and Mind Traps as phase 2.
- Don’t hit the boss at all while his shield is up.
- Tank kites the boss around under the spinning pillars. When one drops it stuns the boss for 15 seconds. All dps should hit him as hard as possible for that time ignoring all other mechanics.
- You only have a few of these 15 second slots in which to kill him before he enrages.
- Platform phases:
- Hug up on the outer rim of the main platform and assign a leader.
- Jump down from platform to platform along the routes listed below to avoid a platform disappearing underneath you. Most of the jumps are anti-clockwise, but some are off the front or back of a platform. Look before you leap! [I will add a route once I am confident in it]
- On each platform is a small pyramid. DPS it down.
- Stop on assigned platforms (2 and 6) to AoE heal the group.