Welcome to Morrighan’s Crib Sheet Raid Guides. This Crib Sheet is for the 10 man version of Valiona and Theralion, which can be found in the Bastion of Twilight raid in Twilight Highlands. The tactics for 25 man are the same as far as I am aware and simply involve scaling up what is written here. You can find consolidated Crib Sheets on the menu to the right.
- 1 tank, 3 healers, 6 dps.
- There are two ground phases and two transition phases.
- During ground phase 1 you should spread somewhat and try to avoid Twilight Blasts (don’t spread too much). Hug on the tank just before Blackout is cast and dispell only when hugged. Then spread again. Every so often the dragon will do a big fire cone. Before casting she turns and purple lines appear around her. Move out of her cone (run through her).
- During transition 1 don’t stand on the purple swirly things (Dazzling Destruction). Try to move as a group because you may get a Blackout during this.
- During ground phase 2 (the other dragon) you need to stand four people at ranged and away from each other to ensure Engulfing Magic (stay away from others) and Fabulous Flames (get off the purple stuff) are always cast on ranged and not the melee group. Everyone else hugs on the melee REALLY close. Anyone targeted by Twilight Meteorite needs to run to the melee group before it hits so damage can be shared (purple arrow on your head).
- During transition 2 move to the middle. A row of flame will be cast that will take up 1/3 of the room. If it is on either side, stay in the middle. If its in the middle move. Standing in it will kill you.
- If you suddenly find you can no longer see your raid then you have FAILED and are now in the Twilight Realm. This means you took too much damage from something you could have avoided. Instead of killing you the game is simply announcing your noobishness and giving you a second chance. To get out, avoid the purple adds and find a portal. If you die in the Twilight Realm you fail twice.