Welcome to Morrighan’s Crib Sheet Raid Guides. This Crib Sheet is for the 10 man version of Omnitron Defense System, which can be found in the Blackwing Descent raid in Blackrock Mountain. The tactics for 25 man are the same as far as I am aware and simply involve scaling up what is written here. You can find the consolidated Tier 11 Crib Sheets here.
- 2 tanks, 3 healers, 5 dps.
- The fight consists of four ‘trons’ with different abilities who appear in a random order. After the first tron shields, a second one becomes active. When the second tron shields, a third tron becomes active and the first tron becomes inactive. This continues until you kill them.
- When a tron becomes active, dps it. When it casts a shield IMMEDIATELY stop dpsing it and hit the next one.
- Arcanotron – stand in the blue patches as they are good (unless you also need to spread out – reducing damage comes before increasing dps) and move Arcanotron out of them. Interrupt Arcane Annihilator (including once he is shielded).
- Electron – spread to avoid damage from Lightning Conductor (debuff on player) and Electrical Discharge.
- Magmatron – flame jets will shoot all over the room but there are gaps in them so move into these. If you are ‘aquired’ as a target stop moving and wait to be spam healed. Running around will just kill those around you. Keep this tron still as much as possible.
- Toxitron – Move out of poison clouds and kill the adds. Adds will target a player who needs to move away.