1. Bloodbath Belt (Heroic) > Jaraxxus 25 (Heroic) > 439.38 Best in slot
2. Bloodbath Belt > Jaraxxus 25 > 376.99
3. Girdle of the Impaler (Heroic) > Northrend Beasts 10 (Heroic) > 365.09 Best in slot 10 man only
4. Belt of Colossal Rage > Iron Council 25 (Hard) > 319.61 (406.56) Best with hit
5. Girdle of the Impaler > Northrend Beasts 10 > 310.38
5. Belt of the Titans > Blacksmithing > 310.03 Best pre-raid
6. Girdle of Embers > Ignis 25 > 285.28
7. Girdle of Razuvious > Instructor Razuvious 25 > 265.15
8. Girdle of the Arrogant Downfall > Trial of the Champion > 234.2
9. Belt of the Singing Blade > 28 Emblems of Conquest > 225.39 (316.04)
Heres another tricky hit related one. Girdle of the Arrogant Downfall is an easy thing to grab and as we’ve already established the first thing you do when you hit 80 is farm Trial of the Champion on normal mode. Once you’ve done that you could go for the awesome Belt of the Titans. This needs a whole heap of metal, which can be farmed easily, and 6 Runed Orbs which cost 18 Emblems of Conquest each. However, you still need that magic hit cap so I recommend you save yourself the time, expense and bother and just go for Belt of the Singing Blade instead.
I have Belt of the Titans at the moment (being a miner the mats aren’t so hard to come by). I won’t replace it with anything less than a Bloodbath Belt!