1. Boneshatter Armplates (Heroic) > Northrend Beasts 25 (Heroic) > 321.53 Best in slot
2. Titanium Spikeguards > Blacksmithing > 269.86
2. Boneshatter Armplates > Northrend Beasts 25 > 269.42
2. Armguards of the Nether Lord (Heroic) > Jaraxxus 10 (Heroic) > 267.58 Best in slot 10 man only
3. Armguards of Bedlam > Mimiron 25 (Hard) > 259.58
4. Bitter Cold Armguards > Hodir 10 (Hard) > 229.8
5. Armguards of the Nether Lord > Jaraxxus 10 > 222.26
6. Vambraces of Unholy Command > Trial of the Crusader (Heroic) > 195.94 Best pre-raid
6. Wristbands of the Sentinel Huntress > 60 Emblems of Valor > 195.92
6. Bracers of the Tyrant > Grand Widow Faerlina 25 > 195.07
7. Decimator’s Armguards > Kologorn 25 > 177.72 (244.32) Best with hit
7. Bracers of Unrelenting Attack > Gothik the Harvester 25 > 174.8 (259.9)
A short list this one. Pre-raid you ahve two options both of wich score much the same. I’d go for Vambraces of Unholy Command and save yourself the badges unless your expertise is particularly low. Certainly, this would be a late purchase (after epic gems).
In Ulduar I raided with hit based bracers, but since they are completely lacking from the upper end of the bracer list I wouldn’t recommend that. Instead I picked up Armguards of the Nether Lord (made possible only because I got my tier 8.5 legs and therefore more hit). It seems that Boneshatter Armplates are the way to go. For me the Titanium Armplates are too expensive to justify the small difference and others in my guild need Crusader’s Orbs more.
Updated 9 September 2009