Posts I’m working on at the moment (in no particular order):
- I’m going to post a quick summary of a couple of useful books I’m reading at the moment.
- Another project I have in mind is doing some guide posts – the idea is to make them useful to new players, existing players and researchers so these are taking a while to write – I’m currently working on one about Factions that should be up soon. I’ll follow this with one about Gender and one about Race.
- I’d also like to do some simple player guides – I’ve got some new friends who’ve just started WoW and I think they’d be useful. I’m trying to figure out how to break these down at the moment as they keep getting really really long!
- I’m expanding my Google Reader a LOT and I’d like to direct readers to some good blogs out there.
- I’d like to write a little guide to setting up a guild based on the experience I’ve had and the things I would and wouldn’t do again.
- I’m trying to put together some lore posts that give some background to my own research – particularly about female figures in the lore.
- One of the things I’ve not done in WoW but I’d like to work on is getting into RP and I’ll definitely keep a kind of journal of that. I’ve decided to go with a Night Elf Priest, as I feel best able to RP that.
- This site needs a bibliography – books, articles, blog posts, websites, etc.
- This site needs a phrase book.
- There was a great post by Larisa at the Prink Pigtail Inn about talking to other people about WoW which I am going to respond to.