Moar Achievements is an achievement guide that is designed to minimise running about by collecting achievements into their respective zones. You can follow them in order below or go to the Moar Achievements A-Z to choose your own order (Holiday achievements are not in the order published as they can only be done at certain times).
In addition to working through the guides below I would suggest the following:
- Keep a list of tabards you have worn. It will help.
- Not all achievements can be done immediately. Keep a list of the achievements you want to go back to a zone to do (such as daily quests for reputation, farming for rare stuff). Depending on what these are you can create your own daily cycle.
- Collecting pets and mounts is expensive. Think before you start spending gold on these.
- Darkmoon Faire
- Children’s Week 2012
- Midsummer 2012
- Hallow’s End – not available
- Pilgrim’s Bounty 2011
- Winter’s Veil – not available
- Lunar Festival 2012
- Love is in the Air 2012
- Noblegarden 2012